Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

solenoid trouble

Fordman ยท 2011-04-15 22:59

Hi guys, I got about a 99 case 1845C with only about 900 hours good machine but the fuel shut off solenoid went out, and finally got it out and cant find it anywhere online except one similar for 580s with a different mounting bracket the part number is J932529 and needs a bracket with both holes parrel to the length of the entire solenoid and it says synchro start,3932529(the J previously came from the case part lookup), 12VDC, 02-01

Replies2
  1. #1alrman2011-04-16 00:04

    Fordman - not sure what your asking for? I think there is an updated part no. for the solonoid - I haven't fitted one for a long time, but I think the original mounting bracket is left off & the new solonoid bolts directly to the injector pump. Is there no case dealer nearby? I have only ever bought the solonoids from Case or Cummins & pricing was almost the same........ Take a blood pressure tablet before they quote $$$. I looked at Case parts site & the J932529 is used on all EC engines - 1840;1845C;580SLE;580SM

  2. #2thepumpguysc2011-04-16 08:13

    E-mail sent.