Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

some assembly required

hoeman600 ยท 2009-09-23 19:39

took these today when I could ..were not supposed to take picts on the base but I couldnt help it

Replies14
  1. #1hoeman6002009-09-23 19:41

    tracks first

  2. #2hoeman6002009-09-23 19:43

    more

  3. #3hoeman6002009-09-23 19:46

    now the tracks and boom

  4. #4hoeman6002009-09-23 19:48

    almost done

  5. #5hoeman6002009-09-23 19:50

    were near the end now

  6. #6hoeman6002009-09-23 19:53

    upand running

  7. #7tonka2009-09-23 20:24

    nice shots man!!!!!!

  8. #8D5G2009-09-24 19:30

    are you sure you took those yesterday hoeman ? lol..... 2006.....

  9. #9hoeman6002009-09-25 19:24

    yeeesss D5G I always forget to change the date :bash

  10. #10D5G2009-09-25 21:39

    I figured that was the problem. Awesome shots....

  11. #11fireman0502009-09-25 23:11

    what base is it at?

  12. #12heavylift2009-09-26 01:15

    Nice pics they aren't too picky about photos here.... now the red line on the runway ... that's a different story... we had a laborer that would step across the line, then jump back... I said see that sign "Use of deadly force authorized".... It's the basic Si response with a giggle.... A couple hours later he was face down on the runway... with the basic response from a dozen air force police... and a couple dogs... Needless to say he was gone from the job.... I seen one of the guards a few days later, he said they had been watching him all day.

  13. #13Cat is ALL2009-10-15 11:14

    See I've never understood how criminals jacked stuff like this, their too sneaky. I don't even know how they'd get the tracks off let alone hand bomb them into the back of their van.

  14. #14JDMGrading2009-10-15 16:55

    That looks like a 248 Hylab 2. How long did it take to put together?