I am almost done with last years list. I got one done yesterday. It was a oil leak that i looked a last summer and put on my list. I got it fixed and it will probably be ok but after talking to a buddy we figured out that this machine had been pieced together and some of the parts didnt match together right helping to make a oil leak. After that let down i called to check on a truck that i had made several parts for to put in a diffrent engine. The clutch linkage had bent and need some more work so i went and got it to redo.
You are almost done with last years list.? That should be some kind of a celebration. My list seems to always get longer. You are at the top of the class.
I got so far behind i started working 12 or more hours 6 days a week and 8hours on sunday. I have one more job from last year to do. Its good to have work but i cant take the presser like i did years back.
Well just last week I finished up one out of maybe a half dozen repairs on a Cat 988H that were on the winter work list. Finally convinced the boss that making a puddle three feet long and a couple feet wide after running for five minutes was not a good sign. Told him we could wait till one of those hoses fail while digging at the face while they are getting ready to load a shot. Ended up replacing about six transmission system hoses and installing a reman transmission pump! Every hose would make cracking sounds when bent taking them off. Just wish I could have fixed a couple more leaks in that area while I was there, oh well! at least 90% of the drips are stopped. No OT here, that's a dirty word these days !