Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

help me with this problem ef1

bill in ny ยท 2014-06-13 20:55

hi I have a earthforce ef1backhoe / loader when I turn it off and go to restart it .it seams like the hydrostatic drive is still on .it stars up good and dies when you let off the key not shore if i.m doing something wrong or if something is wrong I just got it a last week

Replies3
  1. #1mikebramel2014-06-14 23:40

    Are you saying there is a load on the engine that will not allow the starter to spin fast enough only after which it has been run for awhile?

  2. #2bill in ny2014-06-18 22:17

    it starts but when you but the key in run it shuts down like the kill switch is on but it not in going to look at a new key switch

  3. #3partsandservice2014-06-18 23:23

    Not familiar with the engine you have , but it sounds like the fuel shut off solonoid is only activating pull in when the starter is engaged. What kind of it engine does it have?