Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some “DUCKS” For Atlasrob

ZAXIS · 2008-04-14 20:50

Thought you could use a late birthday present AtlasRob: Had to include some "orange" Hope you enjoy it, ZAXIS

Replies7
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-04-14 21:00

    Good Lord, what is that last POS!?!?!

  2. #2ZAXIS2008-04-14 21:02

    I'm not sure, I was hoping AtlasRob or someone could ID that beauty. ZAXIS

  3. #3rwatkins2008-04-14 22:41

    Is that last one even real?

  4. #4Rockbreaker2008-04-15 01:24

    Last pic seems to be a Norwegian built Brøyt.. Early 70`s model i would asume:yup Like some of us:beerchug

  5. #5MKTEF2008-04-15 15:46

    Yes its indeed a Brøyt. But it looks to be re'cabed. Those old ones had a round roof on the cabin. Here is one on display outside TS in Stavanger: (Not from the right side, but u can se some of the cabin.)

  6. #6AtlasRob2008-04-15 16:03

    Ducks :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Thanks ZAXIS, that was really thoughtful I had to smile, you just could not resist that orange one :thumbsup Have you seen the UH20 ( twin engined ) when they were grey and the UK only had Hitachi radios. Nobody knew they made excavators in the 70's. Its in the " number and letters "thread ! I was going to guess Broyt for the last one but it was only a guess. Is the baby a Shaeff?

  7. #7ZAXIS2008-04-19 15:55

    A-Rob, you're welcome friend- I'm not sure about the small one-these came from all over the net. Sincerely, ZAXIS