Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some gear from here

farm ยท 2010-08-13 03:50

just thought I would put a few pics up from here and also form the mine I worked at for a bit during the droughts in 06 and 07 The Mack was the one that I drove most and it was the nicest of the three trucks I was in, the farm machinery is just some of the stuff we have on our farm enjoy steve

Replies9
  1. #1MoJeeper2010-08-13 22:06

    We could really haul some grain if we had trucks like that...Never be able to hit the hole though! Love those trucks!

  2. #2farm2010-08-13 22:50

    yeah MoJeeper precision unloading was not one of their strong points. Certainly could get a bit of weight on them though, The Mack in the first pic was legal for just over 96 tonne and the tri drive 501 was legal for 99. steve

  3. #3Muffler Bearing2010-08-14 15:17

    INCREDIBLE! nothing makes a truck look meaner than roo bars and dust stacks!

  4. #4willie592010-08-14 19:13

    Can't say that I've seen a tandem front axle KW cabover here. Nice.

  5. #5farm2010-08-14 19:58

    Atcoequip you mean you dont get twin steers over there? they seem to be bloody everywhere here, Personally i didnt like it that much as it was a bit like riding on an old dozer over a patch of rocks (no it wasnt that bad but it was much worse than the Mack). They do get a fair bit of weight on them though which is I guess the reason they are popular steve

  6. #6willie592010-08-14 20:16

    Nope, Steve, I've traveled through 27 of the States, have yet to see one of those here.

  7. #7tonka2010-08-17 09:11

    here ya go old timer... i guess ya never been to OR huh...lol

  8. #8willie592010-08-17 18:51

    Nope, have to admit it tonka, haven't visited the west coast. Nice truck.

  9. #9Dozerboy2010-08-19 21:53

    I've never seen one neither. I don't like cabovers to start with I bet that thing would feel like it steered via articulation.