A Saturday walk around my living area
more
even more
some more
and more
5 more
more more
And the last 5 for this photoround
Serious pieces of kit pierre thanks for the great pics
Obviously it's a rock quarry but I also see some mulch piles and the Volvo with the wood grapple. What other materials do you make? What is the forklift with the over sized hay spear for?
I walked through the Gravelpit and the Sawmill. There for a mix of machines. The Svetruck with what we call "the Dildo" are used for unloading and loading containers with Woodchips on trains. Its so simple that the containers has a hole where the pole fits. Just stick it all way in and lift The Woodchips are then hauled to Norway and are used to heat up buildings I think. We also burn the chips in sweden, but we haul them away in trucks like these. Side tipping and a loading capacity of almost 39tons. (60tons totalweight on a combo is max in sweden)
Got to love FH16's. Madness everywhere in europe doesnt adopt that train weight....
nice gear.. are u running the grizzly?
And here I was, worried that we were going to have to sit through a bunch of pictures of furniture from IKEA...
Nice pictures and angle!