Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

some more of my 365 im running in MD

hoeman600 ยท 2009-04-11 12:07

just some up dates walking through the woods to my next project digging a clay core trench for a basin

Replies12
  1. #1hoeman6002009-04-11 12:10

    hade to dig an outfall channel first

  2. #2hoeman6002009-04-11 12:14

    next the core trench but first ..a house was on fire about a block away..

  3. #3hoeman6002009-04-11 12:17

    I hit running sand at grade so the botton kept sliding in on me

  4. #4hoeman6002009-04-11 12:20

    It was a pain in the butt to dig this deep and swing into the trucks

  5. #5hoeman6002009-04-11 12:25

    the running sand was becoming an issue so we switched to clay ..than our femail driver got stuck. so I hade to goto retrive her..:Banghead

  6. #6hoeman6002009-04-11 12:27

    and finally the day was over time to park. I followed the 345c in

  7. #7N.CarolinaDozer2009-04-11 17:46

    Nice pics hoeman, I can't believe that ADT got stuck? Was the dozerman noting keeping the ramp nice and smooth? What are they usig they John Deere tractor for?

  8. #8hoeman6002009-04-11 22:26

    the wet sand just grabed the truck and wouldnt let go! the tractor's are for discing and a drag box for haul roads

  9. #9Burnout2009-04-12 15:01

    Hey buddy I see your still saddled with the long stick. Beautiful pics youhave there.

  10. #10hoeman6002009-04-12 17:01

    yep alex still waiting. havent heard anything on its arival

  11. #11JimBruce422009-04-12 22:23

    Nice pics Hoeman, Need to get ahold of some Cat paint and spruce that counterweight up huh?:drinkup They still haven't found a newer truck for Dave either, I see.

  12. #12oakland2009-04-13 21:47

    great pics hoeman! i have not seen a 365BL only a CL:notworthy