Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

some more random hatfield picts. since jimbruce is on differint job now

hoeman600 ยท 2008-07-29 19:49

thought id share some of the lowes job im on

Replies9
  1. #1hoeman6002008-07-29 19:54

    and more this is our stone box on d6r

  2. #29420pullpan2008-07-29 20:51

    Nice Pics

  3. #3JimBruce422008-07-29 22:27

    Good pictures of the ol' Hatfield job. Whoa, curb and everything, I didn't think I'd been gone that long. I'd share pics from the job I've been on, but a JD 650h and a dirt roller aren't much to look at... maybe next week will be different though we are sharing a nice shinny new Wacker trench roller with the pipe crew....:drinkup Thanks for sharing and keep them coming:usa:drinkup:cool2

  4. #4D5G2008-08-04 19:06

    Wow, how big is the trailer in the first pic? I love that 345B ME! Another question, how big is Allan Meyers? Thanks for the pics. Mike

  5. #5JimBruce422008-08-04 19:50

    I think it's an 84 foot trailer, but I might be wrong that might be how long our quad axle trailers are.:beatsme Myers is the PA/DE (flagship) company of our parent group, American Infrastructure, here's the newly updated website: http://www.americaninfrastructure.com With the economy being so crummy lately, we've really cut back on equipment, we're still big, but not as big as we were just 3 years ago.:usa

  6. #6D5G2008-08-04 19:52

    yea the economy sucks thats for sure, thanks for the info.

  7. #7jimmyjack2008-08-04 20:25

    what do they use the roll-back for

  8. #8hoeman6002008-08-05 16:08

    they have 2 they use them for escorts and haul buckets counterweights. and small equipment like rollers bobcats and such. road plates yaknow the lil stuff

  9. #9D5G2008-08-05 21:46

    Cool stuff hoeman, sounds like you guys have some fun and challenging jobs.