Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

some more of MYERS goodies!!!

hoeman600 ยท 2008-07-30 19:42

just some more nice equipment from work

Replies19
  1. #1hoeman6002008-07-30 19:47

    yep ders more:usa

  2. #2stretch2008-07-30 19:47

    Is that a vacuum truck? If it is, that's certainly better-looking than what our highway department has!

  3. #3hoeman6002008-07-30 19:51

    yep we vac ALL utilitys and locate bebore we dig. but even than some still screw up. we just had a guy on a nother job hit a 6" or 8" gas main with a 345 he got luckey !!! now BOOM BOOM just alot of noise and stink. hes now a flagger

  4. #4hoeman6002008-07-30 19:55

    yep we vac ALL utilitys and locate bebore we dig. but even than some still screw up. we just had a guy on a nother job hit a 6" or 8" gas main with a 345 he got luckey !!! no BOOM BOOM just alot of noise and stink. hes now a flagger after all this is our co,s new catch phrase

  5. #5dirt digger2008-07-30 20:42

    i have never seen that Vac truck driving around...but i do see those signs on the Rt. 29 quarry every time i pass it i dont know if you read the Daily Local News but there has been an article on how Rep. Diniman from West Chester is questioning the recent gas main break in west chester and how everyone is getting so bent out of shape...it all comes down to a lazy crew who didn't want to hand dig in hard dirt...but what got me was that Aqua crew hit an 8" main with a backhoe when they knew it was there...a 345 is one thing, i don't see how you couldn't feel it with a backhoe before he punctured it

  6. #6hoeman6002008-07-30 20:55

    when in doubt get the shovel out

  7. #7jimmyjack2008-07-30 21:57

    love the tri axle tractor , very nice looking trailer too. got any more of them moving equipment

  8. #8HeyUvaVT2008-07-31 07:23

    what size hoe is that on the lowboy...one sweet looking setup going down the road

  9. #9hoeman6002008-07-31 17:02

    cat 345b this one was aperantly sold

  10. #10JimBruce422008-07-31 18:40

    I do have to say we have some of the nicest looking lowboys I've ever seen, and Myers(PA)'s are best of the entire company. I'll look for the links later, but I think I posted some photos of the our lowboys earlier in the year. Shoulda looked and got you the link first I guess :Banghead Was that Lenny's old hoe, or another one?

  11. #11JimBruce422008-07-31 19:05

    Not trying to steal hoeman's thread, so I'll just put a link here to the photos I took from the beginning of the job... as well as more of the lowboys.:drinkup http://

  12. #12hoeman6002008-07-31 22:18

    no problem jimi. lenny,s is gone about a week now that was the other one that i was loding you with. i still have derricks. i might be running a grader if the hatfield expantion dont start soon

  13. #13hoeman6002008-08-03 22:15

    here ya go jimmyjack:drinkup first pict i jacked from jimbruces myspace. sorry jimi

  14. #14hoeman6002008-08-03 22:28

    more. and our tree spade, picts courticy of me and 9420pullpan

  15. #15JimBruce422008-08-04 05:04

    not a problem:drinkup That's not a treespade, now this is a treespade :usa

  16. #16D5G2008-08-04 19:47

    Looks like Myers has one of everything! great pics as always.

  17. #17WColtharp2008-08-04 20:01

    I love the Myers taste in trucks! Very good looking company.

  18. #18dirt digger2008-08-04 20:08

    Jim i was talking to a recruiter who had that as a background on his desktop...is that AAM's or was that a sub? the recruiters name was Bob George...you know him?

  19. #19JimBruce422008-08-04 20:13

    what picture, the treespade? That is ours... one of a kind, I think our CEO has some kind of patent deal on it with Optimal and Volvo. I took that picture about 3 years ago in Skippack when I was on the crew.