I got a little Contour HD camera recently and have been learning how to use it. More (and hopefully better) vids to follow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR5o1d9hoLs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVIqTLvBFM0
Some pics of the project we're working on, building a pond at a friend's farm.
My,you make a lot of noise!!Nice to see you posting again Dave,I really enjoyed those vids.How did you manage to get the hydraulic tilt on that,they did not come from the factory that way did they?Thanks for sharing,I see my TD-18 on the wall every day.Ron G
Things are slowing down at work a little so now I've got some time to make the odd post or two. I put the tilt cylinder on the old 6, here's a thread about it from awhile back
I remember it now Dave,age is getting to me.You would think that I would remember something as sweet as that.Nice work.Ron G
what kind of hp increase do you think you have since the turbo? 9U's were no slouch just the way they were.