Here are some pictures of neat old stuff I've seen in my travels. These I saw at a museum in Pennsylvania. The old Cat 112 was built the year I was born and I actually operated one building streets and parking lots many years ago. It was good for that and new operators as you couldn't do much damage with it! The last big iron is the battleship New Jersey a machine that just sitting there means business.
An old elevating scraper in Manitoba and a tractor used to pull vibrating rollers for a company I worked for years ago. Scraper possibly used to build wartime airfields for Air commonwealth Training Command? Stumbled on them in western Manitoba.
Picture of Austin Western taken in Mid fifties. My Dad standing there with Hand on hip. Apparently all wheel drive wasn't enough!
i would want to drive the steam shovel.
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing
Good stuff, I like old machinery too.
Nice pics. thanks for sharing
Thanks all. I'll keep looking for more in my travels.
Thanks for the pics. I like the ship.
Yes, that's major iron isn't it! It's the battleship USS New Jersey.
hey tripper 174 may i ask what model austin western blade that is it looks like the same model as mine a 99SW