Thought I'd post a few of my pics for you guys. First up, a bit of light gardening. Sydney's duststorm last wednesday. Theres normally a hill in the background here. And last but not least, trying to find "Radiator Springs" earlier this year
so austrailia has a route 66 too?
What did you do with all that brush?
evidenty the brush burns red
yes Tonka it's called the Capricorn Hwy. It runs for 574 kilometres from Rockhampton on the coast of Queensland to Barcaldine in Queensland's outback.:tong The wife dragged me over to your joint, nice place you've got there mate.:usa Special Tool all the brush got h dragged up to street level and went to the shredder at the tip.:drinkup Heavylift damndest thing I've seen in 40 odd years in Sydney.I could smell and even taste that red dust coming towards us at about 3 am and got up to close all the windows. At sunrise it looked as if armegeddon had arrived.
Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day
Well I want to some help from your side members if anybody have some information about tree guards then please share here
Guards for what ? and do you want them shaken ? or not stirred
Mr Bond was not who he said he was and has been "terminated".:cool2
cm1995 you must be awesome,even that huge big bloke with the serrated metal teeth couldn't do that.
He was not the real Bond, an impostor.
Such is the power of a HEF moderator. Garrie .Not even 007 Spammers can get passed them .
You run without ROPS on your machines?
I think ianoz might have 1 or 15 or so in his stable.