Found some old photos that you guys might wanna see. ops Cat 330, helping machines Åkerman Ec300 and Cat 988(B?)
Ouch
How did the machine flip over? I assume it picked up that big rock way too high. Any reason it was picked up so high?? Trying to break it up?? Wow, Agent is back...
So thats what the underside of one o those looks like.....LOL!, seriously i hope no one got hurt!
Seems so, makes me glad for the ignore list.
Why the rubber mat over the boom cylinders?? was she on a breaker for a while?
Thanks for the welcome. :waving
A guy can do a lot of growing up in a year, especially the teen years. And a guy can also benefit from a bunch of positive role models, such as can be found in a place like this. Let's all give Agent (and everybody else), the benefit of the doubt, try to set a good example for each other, and generally try to improve the industry through what we say and do here. (And yes, anyone who feels it's appropriate can now lead the membership in singing Kumbaya...)
I agree digger but I must have missed a turn cause I still have a lot off growing up to do,done a lot of growing out though! Welcome back agent .
Hey Digger, do you remember the words? LOL I know I don't! It is hell getting old and trying to do what you can't anymore.
No. I could google them, but then you might expect me to sing. Trust me. You don't want that... I don't know if you've read it in my profile-- "Before my 2nd birthday I was already playing in the dirt, and I haven't outgrown it yet. "
Can't really remember the actual reason, but he was not trying to break it up, because he was just stockpiling all material, so there were no reason for it. I think he was as you said, way to high up, and turning across the undercarriage when standing way to unstable. I didn't dare to ask him so much about it, because his pride was hurt enough already and everyone was running around taking pictures of it. Haha, I suspected it was an pretty uncommon view of 'em. Btw, It's an 330Cl Quarry, so the undercarriage is bigger and higher then a normal 330-undercarriage. (and should be more stable than the orignial) The operator were not wearing his seatbelt and therefore landed on the side window with some stuff that were laying around in the cab, but he was not hurt, just shocked. Might have been a bit worse if it would have flipped over with cab down.. That's correct! It was fairly often using a hammer/breaker and that rubber mat is a protection against rock fragments. It also has an extra lexan front window. I hope you can read and understand my writings, it's not very often that I use english. :beatsme
That my goodmon is as plain as yellow holes in snow.Many thanks
That wasn't a tip over that's how they change tracks without jacks
I thought you just lifted up that side of the machine with the boom, but that works. :cool2
Ignore List!? Oh crud, my days are numbered...
Holy Cow, never seen one turned over like that.
now how did they do that....use it. abuse it. and you WILL lose it..