Here's one of the 2012 Cat 140M AWD2 I get to run Here's a 2004 772CH I operate for another on of my townships
Here's the second 2012 140M AWD2 I run for the township Here's a picture of a 1974 140G doing dirt work last fall
that is one piece of equipment id like to learn to operate. ive never even jumped in one
There a fun machine to run ive be operating for 7 yrs now and enjoy everyday of it. I will say the blade is probably one of the hardest machines to learn how to run but if you have a good operator to watch and learn from it will be easy for ya i hope your able to get a chance at running one there a verey veristile machine and not just anyone can hop in the can and do it. Oh here's the last blade pic it's my dads 140h he owns the 140G also in the above picture
i just dont have any one to learn from and most of the grader operators ive met just plain suck lol but its a machine i really want to learn to run
Got some better pics of couple of the blades I run ben working after dark a lot lately so got some pictures with the lights on here's a pic of the 1 of 2 140M AWD2 I run after I washed it and waxed it
Well I would rate down near the bottom of the deck for grader operators. We inherited a JD 570 to help maintain roads in the quarry. We were told fix it to use it or cut it up for scrap. As of now maybe that would have been the better choice. After finding cracked manifold and burnt valves sent head out to be rebuilt, it turned out to be cracked. After getting that back together spent several days repairing or should I say undoing repairs made over the years to the wiring. Then while washing to inspect for leaks noticed a couple pins that hold the left front wheel on were broke and ready to fall out. Then noticed one the guides for the side shift of the blade to be worn and letting the blade hang loose. Well got that all more or less fixed and decided to go for test run. While running along on a fairly smooth section of the quarry floor with blade down something when bang! Stopped fast but noticed something not right with the blade. Long story short snapped the yoke that holds the blade assembly to the front frame! Seem years ago there was this four inch pipe cut off flush with the stone floor that now sticks up maybe 1/2 inch! Anyone want to offer lessons via email on how to not break a grader?
Nice equipment. And it looks like it can really done lots of jobs.
It snowed 7 inches and the wind blew like heck so made some nice drifts so I will have some snow plowing pics for ya guys here's one pic of a bad spot I was in going to be a long winter.
Ok I don't know how my pics got put upside down can anyone tell me how that happened ?
I can't tell you what you did wrong but here they are corrected.
Thanks Bill on the hill for correcting that for me
Ahhhh..... Falls snow iron.... the best in my opinion.
I will somewhat disagree with ya on the falls snow equipment there v plows aren't bad but really dont care for there wings I like baldeson snow equipment better baldeson has a lot better mounting system then falls for the wing just my opinion there regardless they both get the job done
We'll I've ben busy plowing snow this yr v plow and the wing are all shined up all ready getting some bad roads here's a pic of a spot I had to push back the other morning I also made a YouTube video of me plowing snow but don't have a clue how to post the link on here but if ya guys want to check it out just search 772 CH plowing snow and it will come up for ya.
Here's a pic of me plowing snow with a cat 140M AWD2 really like plowing snow with this machine easy to handel and has the weight and power to really move the snow then I got a picture of the other cat 140M AWD2 I was blading this fall got a nice picture with the sun going down
I got to run my first Deere 772GP yesterday was impressed with it think there ahead of cat by leaving the steering wheel in there machine. Here's a picture of the one I was running
Lmao.... funny I have Balderson and Falls both.... can't stand the Balderson.... the Falls IMO will stay in the cut much easier. That's why both companies can stay in business.
well I finally got a new computer so figured id update this post here is a few recent pictures of the machines I'm running
I also got a go pro so I ve ben playin around with it here is a video I did of me plowing snow in the 2012 140MAWD2 https://youtu.be/P8pZXTSVl5o https://youtu.be/P8pZXTSVl5o
I got another video of me blading township gravel roads this last summer https://youtu.be/CIE8syklC1g
Well it's been awhile since I've updated this post got a brand new 140M3 last June and other outfit I work for got a used 770G for me to operate
Here's the pictures of the used 2009 770G also I included a couple of pictures from my last project I did leveling out a farm yard and improving drainage away from his shop
Some pictures I’ve taken last fall and this summer township put up a new shop and I did all the dirt work for them.