Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some of the rig i’ve had to operate!

Speedfill ยท 2011-04-08 10:04

There's some pictures of iron i've had to play with!!!

Replies7
  1. #1Speedfill2011-04-08 10:08

    some more

  2. #2hammerman2011-04-08 10:11

    nice pics

  3. #3Speedfill2011-04-08 10:15

    Thanks, i have some more of my "Glorious Paving Days".........Beuaaaaaahhhh!!!

  4. #4hammerman2011-04-08 10:24

    I hate all around paving works,only the truck looks well for me

  5. #5Dozerboy2011-04-08 20:49

    Nice so what are you working on? The only thing I like about paving is doing a burnouts on fresh AC other then that I don't even like to watch others putting it down.

  6. #6Lee-online2011-04-08 21:19

    I like riding and driving on freshly paved streets but I'd prefer not to have to work on and fix paver's. I hate scraping off asphalt to get bolts out then getting tar all over my tools. Nice pics but uploading them would be better than linking.

  7. #7Speedfill2011-04-09 12:24

    Same thing for me!Every year i hope that i'll can find a job back on excavation/Demo!