Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some pic’s for road transport fan’s

rare ss ยท 2011-04-29 10:13

some for the truck fan out there..

Replies5
  1. #1MitchSA2011-04-29 11:39

    Some nice looking trucks rare ss, whereabouts in WA are you?

  2. #2hammerman2011-04-29 15:01

    Awesome that road trains,I always look this amazed because here in Spain the max.lengh authorized is 18,75 m.

  3. #3Yepblaze2011-04-29 15:27

    All I see a bunch of photobucket links that don't let me see anything. Is there some way you can make the pictures visible, or want to provide the secret decoder ring password?

  4. #4Muffler Bearing2011-04-29 16:25

    awesome rigs! do those mesh guards really save the windscreens?

  5. #5rare ss2011-05-01 00:02

    should be able to click on the link to view the pic not sure why, some threads they show up as an image, some they dont when you carting on unsealed haul roads with oncomming road trains not really, helps get more life out of the screens though Perth, the trucks spend alot of a time around the pilbara carting long haul 3, sometimes 4 trailers (offhighway) I've since moved on from this company but i hear their running afew more trucks these days