Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some pics of the new to us machine

90plow ยท 2006-11-29 16:46

1996 kubota that a friend of ours has had on his farm 400 hours total and is in great shape. We picked it up to replace our new holland ec 35. Comes with two buckets 30 adn 18 inchers. Heres some pics.

Replies11
  1. #1sbrem2006-11-29 17:39

    That is really low hours for a '96!! Good find.:thumbsup

  2. #2cat3202006-11-29 17:47

    nice machine

  3. #3jazak2006-11-29 18:19

    Nice machine. You'll make good $$$$$$ with that unit.:yup

  4. #4CascadeScaper2006-11-30 00:07

    Nice machine! Super wide pads, I didn't think you could get 'em that wide.

  5. #5Tigerotor77W2006-11-30 00:37

    Oooh, is that an S300 I see in the background? Nice Kubota, though -- it certainly does look like it's in great condition!

  6. #6Countryboy2006-11-30 01:07

    Some people have all the good luck. Nice looking machine though.:yup

  7. #790plow2006-11-30 13:40

    Thats our friends machine, we do have a a bobcat skidsteer though, but the older model not the S. -Eric

  8. #8Alan Mesmer2006-11-30 17:41

    Nice machine for the age! I would have loved to make a find like that but I had to spend $$$$$ for my KX121-3 instead. You should really like how it performs. :thumbsup

  9. #9Dogger2008-06-26 17:10

    Looks good for a kx151

  10. #10D5G2008-06-26 17:24

    that thing looks like they put LGP tracks on it, nice lookin machine for sure!

  11. #11DunlapsLawnCare2008-06-26 21:03

    nice