Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

some random work picts from hatfield pa

hoeman600 ยท 2008-07-17 17:26

some service truck picts . the box trk is one of our oil trucks

Replies17
  1. #1hoeman6002008-07-17 17:31

    i know you want more of the autocar

  2. #2dirt digger2008-07-17 19:24

    not to steal your thread but i found this one when i was hauling into a recycle plant on Phoenixville

  3. #3JimBruce422008-07-17 21:21

    Nice Pics hoeman600!:usa:notworthy Good to see they are letting you guys park the equipment back at the pond and not tracking all the way into the trailers like back when I was there. Thanks again for sharing, keep'em coming:drinkup

  4. #4hoeman6002008-07-21 18:58

    hey jim they sold lenn murfeys 345 today. hes got the 345c now.

  5. #5JimBruce422008-07-22 05:35

    Thats good, with as good a shape he kept the B in I didn't realize it was that old... so when are they gonna trade in yours for new C or maybe a D? It's gonna be the oldest 345b left in the fleet.:beatsme

  6. #6dirt digger2008-07-22 16:05

    JimBruce i saw an AAM lowboy pulling a pull-pan down route 1 south today towards maryland...any idea where that is going?

  7. #7hoeman6002008-07-22 18:05

    their all goin to a job in vergina i think. still 2 in hatfield but their goin also

  8. #8JimBruce422008-07-22 18:36

    ointhead intersting... I guess that's your answer dirtdigger:drinkup Last I heard AI-VA was renting three of them at the Leesport job, could be that since ours are sitting they are sending them down there, but that's speculation, I hear very little about where they go, the 9520 I had was sent back to Deere about 4 weeks ago:beatsme Any photos of Lenny's new C?

  9. #9dirt digger2008-07-23 16:19

    yup saw the Deere tractor going down Rt. 1 about 7am this morning with 2 escort trucks...long drive to pull that over width tractor

  10. #10JimBruce422008-07-23 20:32

    Yeah it is quite a drive, it will be the second time in less than 4 months that two of the tractors are going to VA, course it won't be as far as Richmond this time. Another thing that I know they do often, though I'm not sure if its the case with the tractors, is we'll drop stuff at the state line and have AI-MD's lowboy's pick them up. Don't quote me on it because I wouldn't be surprised if the larger loads, like 345's or tractors may not fall under these rules.

  11. #11dirt digger2008-07-23 21:11

    thats makes sense to run it down and change trucks...i know you guys have some pretty trucks rolling around out there, the 4 axle lowboy that tractor was on today is sharp...i might see them tomorrow morning too as i am heading off to the same job to finish it up weather permitting

  12. #12D5G2008-08-07 20:04

    hey hoeman, do they have a q/c on that 345 in pic 5?

  13. #13hoeman6002008-08-07 20:33

    yep ALL our pipe hoes have quick change 345's nad 228's and 321's

  14. #14D5G2008-08-07 21:19

    don't see too many q/c on mass excavators around here. thanks for the info!

  15. #15hoeman6002008-08-07 21:20

    sorry i musta mis understood not on the ME's only the pipe hoes

  16. #16D5G2008-08-07 21:38

    na that was my fault i should have specified the ME.

  17. #17DBL2008-08-24 17:23

    that autocars down on the rt 100 job in exton...been ther for that last few weeks too