Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some trucks and equiptment

tadmasonry.com ยท 2013-10-07 18:33

Some of my equiptment

Replies14
  1. #1390eric2013-10-07 19:42

    That is some equipment to be proud of there. Very nice stuff there, bet your work is just as nice.

  2. #2CM19952013-10-07 19:45

    Nice trucks. I really like the 4500 set up with a crane, would love to have something like that. Just out of curiosity, being a masonry contractor what role does the tri-axle play?

  3. #3tadmasonry.com2013-10-07 20:02

    Thanks! The triaxle comes in handy for bulk stone for walls, veneer stone and for concrete and asphalt demo jobs.

  4. #4glenlunberg2013-10-07 21:39

    Cool trucks and machines. I love the Peterbilt on the last picture.

  5. #502Dmax2013-10-07 21:43

    Sharp looking stuff! Nice to see some pride in equipment. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6mitch5042013-10-07 22:12

    Nice looking rigs. How do you like the Mitsubishi 4x4? What kind of mileage do you get with it? I thought about getting one for a service truck.

  7. #7tadmasonry.com2013-10-07 22:22

    The fg Mitsubishi is a really rough ride. Not really that good on fuel, 36 gal tank and 300 miles at best. Not sure if the new ones have a six speed, but it's def needed. Besides all that, the truck is reliable. Pulls the same empty or loaded. Great plow truck too. Hope this helps.

  8. #8AlldayRJ2013-12-18 23:55

    Peterbuilt is mint, definitely need something like that for my next truck if not a hooklift. Where are you at in CT? I do masonry on long island

  9. #9tadmasonry.com2013-12-22 12:13

    Thanks, I'm located in Seymour

  10. #10DigDug2013-12-22 21:41

    Nice clean stuff! Good job . I know how hard it is to make stuff shine and keep it that way. I wish I was better at it.

  11. #11redneckchevy92013-12-22 21:49

    Sweet looking topkick. The last lumberyard I worked at has one w/a 12' dump bed & that thing would run like a raped ape! I remember it rode like crap unless it had about 1,000lbs on it.

  12. #12redneckchevy92013-12-22 21:51

    Notice the spikes on the pete! That's a good look - cool to see cons. company truck all shiny

  13. #13tadmasonry.com2014-01-01 09:02

    Thanks! It's more fun then going to the gym, ha

  14. #14tadmasonry.com2015-03-28 08:40