Just thought I would throw this out in case anyone is restoring a machine. I recently bought a set of decals for a tractor loader I'm about to repaint and found them at a website called https://equipmentdecals.com/ . I was a little shy about buying from them since they tick some of my red flags on business websites. For one they don't show a phone contact. Two they don't show a physical address. And three they don't accept direct credit card payments. After I emailed them someone got right back to me and told me to select PayPal, then check out as guest, then select credit card. I still had to uncheck create a PayPal account but my credit card processed through PayPal without creating an account. The order was processed and shipped same day and arrived the next day. It came with preparation and installation instructions and a squeegee. The decals were a complete set with the Logo, safety, and removal/installation instruction decal. They look like factory.
Bummer, they sell everything but Caterpillar.
In 2026, with the web-based, AI supported graphics art software available today, anybody can make better than OEM vinyl decals. For cheap. I use two different suppliers. But, my favorite is this young lady in Anchorage. She does a lot of work for the local trucking & O&G companies. But, you would not know that by looking at her website. About | AK Project Unicorn Meet Jenny, the creator and artist behind AK Project Unicorn. www.akprojectunicorn.com
Because cat would sue them right out of business. I have a vinyl cutter for simple stickers like for tagging trucks and equipment, I have seen more expensive units that would do decals like the cat logo but I know I would never do anything with it so I didn't buy one. I could layer a set of stickers and get the real close to the same this is part of the logo for my sany dealer and a tumbler I made for my sales guy
I’ve got a cricut for crafting with the ladies. lol. It’s great for making decals ASAP.
Awe , I have desktop CNC router/laser a fiber laser and a screen printing set up, oh let's not forget the 3D printer, This is my hard hat hold in my mini, why you say, because I can lol
I should bring the ladies to your place for the crafting parties. You got the hook-up. All the cool toys.
Wouldn't that be be a hoot! I was hobby lobby and on the phone with a friend and a hottie walked by , told my friend she was probably a "influencer" he said, oh you should tell about all the machines you have, maybe you can hook up. Buying girl's favor with things they can expand their social following with, what has the world come to