926E 94Z02469 3204DI 45V75771 ARR# 7C0934 As usual I'm working on a loader that just gets used now and then, so the owner obviously isn't real excited about going with a $10k long block from Cat. I googled "used 3204" but didn't come up with much. I use Vanderhaags for used truck stuff but the only 3204 they have has a hole in the side of it. Just wondering if any of you guys know of a respectable equipment dismantler to point me towards. I know there aren't a ton of these out there but there are still a few I run across. Thanks!
1 800 252 5804 ask for Loren...
Thanks!
I think the cat reman will be about the only option. I just kicked one out the door after kicking a rod and engine swap, cat was the only one we could find anywhere. If the block isn't too bad it could be welded up and the crank machined to make it operational.
Thanks again for the referral. Loren hooked me up. 5200 for a good running takeout with verifiable hours and records. I'll definitely be using him again.