Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sources for new and used parts…

zbo2 · 2009-10-28 13:50

howdy folks.....long time viewer...new poster.:cool2 I’m looking for other suggestions as to places to contact that could possibly have either new or used undercarrage parts for my IH 500E. I am in need of undercarrage parts, Idlers and Brackets etc. I am thinking in my head (oh boy) that someone might still have the parts on a shelf covered with dust....Here is a list of places that I have contacted. If you have some other suggestions please list them for me so I can give them a try. Wengers of Myerstown Blount Parts Broker Tractor HW Equipment Sewl Parts Cook Equipment Crawler Haven Fawcett Tractor Supply Industrial Track Parts...........Guy is still looking and will get back to me. Thanks Joe

Replies3
  1. #1QuickTrax2009-10-28 14:42

    Joe, I didn't have availability on any parts and neither did my vendors for that machine. These are the part #'s if it will help. I will give you Berco #'s and International #'s. Dry Chain IN2799/35------636733R91 Bottom Roller IN2800------852009C91 Top Roller IN3132---------852011C91 Idler W/ Brackets IN3192-----677327R91 Sprocket 25tooth 8 bolt IN3135-----852474C1

  2. #2zbo22009-10-28 19:51

    thanks........i am assuming the IN numbers are the Berco Numbers.. Joe

  3. #3QuickTrax2009-10-28 23:13

    You got it.