Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Southern Idaho

SmokeyRiver ยท 2015-05-28 00:14

I am new to the website. I worked for Modern Machinery and as well as Komatsu for 9 years. I was the only resident tech in southern Idaho. I worked closely with Komatsu wheel loader engineers. Well long story short I decided to start my own Mobil repair company. Loving the adventure.

Replies9
  1. #1caterpillarmech2015-05-28 05:38

    Congrats on making the big step. Show us what you are working with or on.

  2. #2SmokeyRiver2015-05-28 08:04

    I will read up on how to post pictures on this site and I will. Thanks for the support.

  3. #3SmokeyRiver2015-05-28 08:24
  4. #4SmokeyRiver2015-05-28 08:30
  5. #5SmokeyRiver2015-05-28 08:34

    :beatsme Completely re-wired this machine. Harness's made from scratch.

  6. #6SmokeyRiver2015-05-28 08:36

    I have to many pictures, lol I'll just start with that.

  7. #7lantraxco2015-05-28 11:56

    Looks like fun! :drinkup

  8. #8ol'stonebreaker2015-05-28 15:28

    Welcome, smokey!! Sounds like we might be neighbors. Mike

  9. #9Oxbow2015-05-28 15:32

    Welcome, and good luck! PM me your contact information if you would, you never know when we might need your services.