Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Speedometer Gauge Wiring

H621 ยท 2023-08-17 21:14

I have a 92 Kenworth W900B I am installing an Isspro R8412M gauge in. The isspro wiring pigtail is different but the #of wires is the same. Does anyone have any advice how to hookup? I have no idea which wires correspond. I haven't heard back from isspro regarding a schematic. I see they make an adapter but that is for the tach gauge.

Replies10
  1. #1Truck Shop2023-08-17 22:54

    One question-why the Isspro instead of OEM? * https://shop-isspro.mybigcommerce.com/content/IS120.pdf

  2. #2H6212023-08-17 22:58

    Because OEM is not made anymore and no luck finding one

  3. #3Truck Shop2023-08-17 23:03

    That's rather odd, I just bought one for a 1993 W900 2 months ago. What's the last six of the vin#?

  4. #4H6212023-08-17 23:05

    581215 Was it new?

  5. #5Truck Shop2023-08-18 07:33

    From Kenworth.

  6. #6H6212023-08-18 10:25

    Do you have a P/N? I would love to put OEM in. I do still need to get the isspro I installed temporarily so if anyone has had experience how to hookup which wires please chime in.

  7. #7Truck Shop2023-08-18 19:15

    I retired from my work place, I will have to go look through the file on that tomorrow. I'm too old and have a hard time remembering to tie my shoes let alone a obscure part number.

  8. #8H6212023-08-18 19:51

    Sounds good, I got a reply from manufacturer with wiring for their gauge so I can get this one wired in no problem until I get oem

  9. #9Truck Shop2023-08-19 16:19

    P5T00BSN5ATK-Tack * GSB11005ATK-Speedometer

  10. #10H6212023-08-20 11:07

    Awesome, thank you!