Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Spotted at a truck stop, low profile tires

BillG ยท 2010-10-17 17:19

Oh yea the material handler is pretty cool to . I saw this sitting at a truck stop and had never heard of one before. Imagine my shock when I found out it was made right here in Wisconsin. I'd like to see someone put those wheels on an suv. I took two pictures but the operators side was right into the sun so it didn't turn out.

Replies14
  1. #1tonka2010-10-17 17:50

    good looking scrap handler...

  2. #2JDOFMEMI2010-10-17 20:44

    Stylish looking rig there.

  3. #3heavylift2010-10-18 15:01

    looks like that cartoon volvo future digger

  4. #4DK_stihl2010-10-18 19:50

    I think that those are just solid rubber tires. That's why they're low pro.

  5. #5Dominion 4102010-10-18 20:11

    tires Looks like a Tor truck chassis under that thing. Dominion:canada

  6. #6heavylift2010-10-18 22:19

    http://www.exodusmachinesinc.com/index.html videos and stuff

  7. #7cat 3852010-10-18 22:35

    that reminds me of a manlift

  8. #8Dualie2010-10-24 04:42

    looks cool but that cab design looks like a recipie for destruction. lowering it that far to the ground and that out in the open leaves it very vulnerable to getting rammed into by another machine.

  9. #9DK_stihl2010-10-27 20:57

    The cab elevates hydraulically when working. It's only on the ground when the machine is idle.

  10. #10Dualie2010-10-27 22:32

    I know that, thats what i was implying, when parked

  11. #11Dmconstruct2011-01-18 19:22

    nontheless, its pretty cool lookin. Looks like a concept machine. Sooner then later we will be seating in the seat of futuristic equipment.

  12. #12watglen2011-01-18 20:57

    Love the elevating cab, wish my excavator had one. However, after scouring the Exodus website, i have one question. What does this machine bring to the table that others do not? What problems does it solve?

  13. #13icestationzebra2011-03-09 00:20

    You didn't mention where you saw it, but it could well be going to ConExpo in Vegas. It will be held March 22-26. ISZ

  14. #14DirtHauler2011-03-09 00:25

    Thats post was made in October 2010. I suppose its possible but that was 6 months ago.