Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sprague Air Push wiper motor

Blaster ยท 2009-09-29 06:12

Would anyone know where I might find a driver side wiper motor for my 1977 White freightliner Cabover? The number on the motor is M-554-80; the shaft # is GF-261-3.5 Date is 4/80. Here in Nova Scotia it appears most part numbers that are pre computer and require the micro fish search take up too much time so i'm at a stand still.The motor is fine but the plastic piece that holds the air lines is cracked.I was told it could be ordered from freightliner if I could find a part#. My truck's vin number is before the computer so I need the micro fish search.Any and all help is much appreciated.Even a number for sprague parts would help. Al

Replies4
  1. #1Kgmz2009-09-29 12:05

    You are better off just buying a Haldex wiper motor, they make some that are Sprague compatible. http://epi.hbsna.com/products/dept.asp?dept_id=3383

  2. #2Blaster2009-09-29 19:02

    Thank you for the information.I sent my information to a service shop they have in Ontario.Hope i'll hear back soon. Al

  3. #3ben46a2009-09-30 18:45

    UAP traction is a haldex distributer, or parts for trucks,theyre both in burnside and halifax.

  4. #4bulent2011-09-18 14:32

    Couple of years went by, but do have a sprague wiper motor. John [email protected]