A few pics and video of our recent flood work. YouTube - spring flood 10 sorry for the poor video, darn camera phones. Watch some of the other videos.
Some where under all that water is a road that needs blading:Banghead The last one is some damage after the water is gone
Is that in Minnesota or North Dakota? I live in Winnipeg all that water is suppose to be heading north here. I'm still surprised after the flood of '97 more hasn't been done to protect people outside the city here from flooding. I still find it even more amazing that government officials still let people build homes with walk out basements on the Red River. lol I hope you guys make it through alright.
all of the pictures are in Mn. The first pic of water over the road is in Halstad. The trees on the left are on the edge of the Red River. The flooding should not be as bad as last yr. The Red River in Fargo is supposed to crest tomorrow.