Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

spyder-hoe

counter ยท 2009-03-27 19:31

hey brian, do you really operate a spyder in those conditions? or do you want us to think you have a death wish!!!!!!!!!!

Replies6
  1. #1BrianHay2009-04-04 19:28

    That is what it is designed for.....don't much care what anyone thinks I just do my thing and love it.

  2. #2stumpjumper832009-04-04 20:35

    Brian, I was lookin at your pics, when did you get the second menzi?

  3. #3BrianHay2009-04-04 21:13

    You must be thinking of the other Brian in here. http://allmountainconstruction.com/home/Welcome .html He just bought a new Menzi not long ago. I have a Kaiser http://www.spyderhoesolutions.ca/

  4. #4bill53622009-04-04 22:38

    Brain you have a nice web site, and it is impressive the areas you are able to work in. You can tell the machine is an extension of you.

  5. #5stumpjumper832009-04-05 08:36

    ok... I had to take a second look at the pics, in some you have the front, not powered wheels on, and some you don't. At first I thought that there were 2 machines, then I saw the tire marks on the stabilizer arms.... All cleared up.

  6. #6counter2009-04-06 19:50

    spyderhoe shakes! man brian you know i respect your operating skills! but im a real wus when it comes to heights! im not at ease on a 6 foot ladder! lol! so to see someone on a hillside with thousands of pounds of iron swingin around makes my heart flutter! im glad you love what you do!