Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Squeal and vibration from joystick control Bobcat 334

bpp ยท 2021-05-24 17:48

Recently when operating my Bobcat 334, I noticed an occasional squealing noise coming from the RH joystick. There was no noise when I wasn't touching the control, and no noise if I moved it full in one direction, but it seemed that occasionally when feathering the arm or bucket it would emit a squeal and vibrate. The vibrations appeared to originate from directly underneath the joy stick. The sound was loud enough that at first I thought I accidentally hit the horn button until I realized the vibration that came with it. I only had to time pull of the boot and inspect that nothing seemed obviously out of place. Is this likely a problem with the joystick valve itself? I'm wondering what the next best diagnostic step would be.

Replies0

No replies yet.