Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Squizzy on the move

Squizzy246B ยท 2007-02-25 05:43

Got my new toy. Seems good. http://www.twinhead.com.au/product_detail.asp?productid=232

Replies6
  1. #1digger242j2007-02-25 07:16

    You sure about that?

  2. #2Squizzy246B2007-02-25 09:06

    Huh???

  3. #3digger242j2007-02-25 11:44

    Apparently the size/color/font relay in your internet assembly is stuck in "random". It'll look perfectly normal to you, but once it goes out over the internet, it gets all messed up. All you gotta do to fix it is take a Stanley #4 computer hammer and give it three good whacks between the F5 and F6 keys on the keyboard. :bash :bash :bash Try that, and get back to me... :cool2

  4. #4Squizzy246B2007-02-25 16:10

    I think your messing with me.

  5. #5digger242j2007-02-25 16:24

    {sigh} You know me too well. I am messing with you. Stanley doesn't make a #4 computer hammer. Dang it! I thought I'd finally put one over on you. :beatsme So, Squizz, what are your plans for the new toy?

  6. #6Squizzy246B2007-02-25 16:28

    I could only find a Stanley No 7 plane in the shed. The laptop is what they call semi-ruggedised so it can take a few knocks. I have been using mainly as a contacts manager for clients, storing and display photos of our work when doing quotes and attached to a GPS with the mapping system. More on that as I play more.