Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Time Sheet Lock

River Hill ยท 2007-03-06 09:14

I saw a ad, but don't remember the company name, that makes a lock you can put on a job box and give your employees a fob type key so they can clock in and out. Does anyone know the company name? I think this might work better than the time sheets.

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2007-03-06 18:11

    I don't recall off hand but I see the ad in the excavtion mags. The issue I had was the box or whatever is at a central location. That is difficult to do at times. They recently came out with a Palm Pilot type that may work better for companies that are more mobile. I don't know that much about that system.

  2. #2Orchard Ex2007-03-06 19:59

    Try http://www.jobclock.com/ Is that the one?

  3. #3River Hill2007-03-06 20:42

    Thank you. Joblock.com is what I was looking for.

  4. #4CM19952007-03-13 20:54

    Has anybody got any experience with electronic time keeping? I am ready to implement a system and would like any feedback from folks that have. It is a real pain in the behind to have the super's write down and submit hours for the guys in the field. Any info would be greatly appreciated.:notworthy