I have a case sr250 with a message on the cluster panel of ATS fail, the machine starts normally but if you run the machine it feels under power on a post I read someone said that it was a Particulate Matter Catalyst issue. had the dealer look at it and they wanted to change an electrical harness for 8k and no warranty that that would fix the issue. I was able to find a computer to connect to it and was able to pull the fault codes. all but one is active 1030 is a foot throttle sensor out of range and out of the other codes that are not active only one has to do with the PMCat 3766 DPF differential pressure sensor. can anyone help what should I look for next? there is no active code that can explain the ATS FAIL so I can't continue to diagnose the problem. Thank you
what program are you using, you need easy engine tool to access ecm data the machine will not always display the causing fault code through EST.
Thanks, Kyle for taking the time to answer yes I was using EST, after your response, I found the easy engine and pulled the fault codes it showed me 7 faults 2 active and 5 not active -parameter evaluation less restrictive caused by an error on the particulate filter. -parameter evaluation more restrictive caused by an error on the particulate filter. and one of the other faults not being active was -particulate pressure sensor: pressure not plausible with engine off. under the fault codes, there was more information on one of them said dcl: warm-up cycle to delete the fault code 1 I thought it meant to run a regen cycle so I did and it went true the regen cycle everything passed but the ATC fail message did not clear. I then went back to the EASY ENGINE and I got the same fault codes again while looking at the codes I turned the engine on for several minutes I then turned the machine off and after several minutes I looked back at the control panel and the fault was gone. I then ran the machine for 15 minutes with no problems and the fault has not come back. I will run the machine more over the weekend and hopefully, it won't come back. Thanks again
Thanks, Kyle for taking the time to answer yes I was using EST, after your response, I found the easy engine and pulled the fault codes it showed me 7 faults 2 active and 5 not active -parameter evaluation less restrictive caused by an error on the particulate filter. -parameter evaluation more restrictive caused by an error on the particulate filter. and one of the other faults not being active was -particulate pressure sensor: pressure not plausible with engine off. under the fault codes, there was more information on one of them said dcl: warm-up cycle to delete the fault code 1 I thought it meant to run a regen cycle so I did and it went true the regen cycle everything passed but the ATC fail message did not clear. I then went back to the EASY ENGINE and I got the same fault codes again while looking at the codes I turned the engine on for several minutes I then turned the machine off and after several minutes I looked back at the control panel and the fault was gone. I then ran the machine for 15 minutes with no problems and the fault has not come back. I will run the machine more over the weekend and hopefully, it won't come back. Thanks again
no problem glad I could help