Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SS door replacement

JD PLOWER ยท 2003-11-07 12:48

Our 953 Bobcat is need of a door and when I called the local BC dealer I was told it would be $603.00 plus an additional 129.00 for the piece that goes below the door. Whats the best source for this kind part, junk yards, the wnat ads, or do I have to pay the big bucks for this part? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1paulsoccodato2003-11-09 15:25

    i know how you feel, but unfortunatley, the fastest and easiest way of getting it is going to be the dealer.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2003-11-09 21:19

    I have a listing for a company that specializes in used Bobcat parts. It'll take a few days for me to dig it up, if you get Rock and Dirt they are usually listed towards the rear of the paper. I'll post it for you when I find it. Bet I know why you need one!

  3. #3earthwerks2005-02-27 17:02

    I bought a new, entire cab enclosure off e-bay for the price of a door. There have been a lot of bobact cab parts lately--doors especially. They go for around $200 and up.

  4. #4tacotory2009-08-08 11:49

    Steve- Any luck digging up that site link for the used Bobcat parts?