I have a 75 Case XT - The tires are going to need replacement in the next couple of months. What tires whould you sugest to use for good summer and winter use. Chuck B.
Newbie post 1 Sorry, have to do 3 posts before I can ask for help resurecting my Bobcat 753 from the dead...
Newbie Post 2 Sorry, have to do 3 posts before I can ask for help resurecting my Bobcat 753 from the dead...
Newbie Post 3 Sorry, have to do 3 posts before I can ask for help resurecting my Bobcat 753 from the dead...
I like the Firestone DuraForce DT. Slightly softer rubber, grips on snow and ice alittle better than than the Galaxy and has more tread to start with. The best snow tire is a dedicated snow tire (narrow and more sipping). I have tried various brands but the Firestone tire is my favorite.
yes they will work bobcat heavy dutys wear nice and work awsome in the mud and all surfaces the severe dutys are nice for pavement and dry dirt mud they ball up and dont clean out real good rims will work on your case you may have to flip the wheels around to get the proper clearance i've seen it done before and it seems like there is not adverse side effects i work for a dealership and see all sorts of wierd and stupid stuff so i say go for it they will work fine