Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stanadyne dbg repair manual.

Bryan5238 · 2023-03-14 11:57

Guys I’m trying to find a repair manual for a stanadyne pump. It is off a case 580b the model is DBGFCC431

Replies7
  1. #1Bryan52382023-03-14 15:11

    Never mind I found one

  2. #2stinky642023-03-14 15:32

    I got one off the ebay, it's the IH blue ribbon service manual GSS-1271-C. Cost $1.50 in November 1965, think it cost me $12 in 2017.

  3. #3Bryan52382023-03-14 15:38

    Nice! Well I ended up watching multiple YouTube videos and I have a parts diagram. It’s back together. Seems to be working haven’t put diesel in it yet though. We will see. I might go ahead and order a manual just to have on the shelf.

  4. #4stinky642023-03-14 15:51

    "Seems to be working haven't put diesel in it yet though"?????????

  5. #5Bryan52382023-03-14 16:14

    Shafts are moving correctly. able to turn it. Gonna test it out later. See if it is gonna work later. I don’t know if it’s going to work yet or not

  6. #6thepumpguysc2023-03-14 22:38

    Good luck.. BUT.. have a method to shut off AIR FLOW or FUEL..just in case..

  7. #7Bryan52382023-03-15 08:38

    Okay will do. Thanks!