I recently purchased the machine and I got locked out of the start-password keypad. I have hot wired a start button and power to the in line fuel. It starts and runs with the key on and everything except the travel seems to work. 1) Will there be hyd. power problems if I go to actually work the stick etc. 2) Would no travel be some electrical security solenoid preventing it. I was told it wouldn't be electrical and due to being being locked out of the password keypad, but it seems if happened at the same time. I am thinking there is some relationship. I wanted to get the passsord/start /keypad deactivated anyway. In my situation would require a dealer visit with a computer. They are quite a distance so I was hoping to maybe get going temporarily. Being a grey market machine should their computer work? Appreciate any help. gm
No replies yet.