I suppose there are those out there that will say I'm crazy when I say this but this last summer was the first full working season for my new land clearing business. As expected things were slow, but tough times don't phase me much...... we'll bull through it. My thoughts for the coming year though is to put my Cat 953 and Saw back to work and with a little luck start to put together some professional ties with other contractors. Feel free to visit my website and contact me if you like. I'm open to any and all comments on how to go about keeping this business growing. Where to look for leads and etc. I'm considering posting links or ads on my site to help other small struggling businesses with advertising, at no cost to them. Anyway....... Give me a shot and we'll see where this thing goes from here http://www.Grunexlandclearing.com
Your link goes to where I can build my own website. JJ
yeah I figured something was up.....I was still trying to work it out when I see you had posted. Thanks! I'll either see if I can fix it or I'll leave my contact info on the thread for you....Sorry for the mix up.:usa
I guess I make a better saw man than a computer whizz. I tried my best to put the site together myself but I'm thinking that as soon as possible a more professional job should be done. lots to learn!
Working now. JJ