Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

starting in the industry with plenty of work

Vladimir L ยท 2008-06-24 00:56

I have a 1989 2574 8LL with NTC 350 and 4.5 gears And a 1986 Freightliner with an 8v92 with a 13 speed box Right now I have plenty of work any advice though. Drivers here tend to be low lives and steal diesel or drink while driving. Each truck is pulling about 2k a week after expenses. I have offer on both these trucks of 30k for each but I've done rebuilds on the trans and engines on both. I purchased them in the USA and sent them to Panama for around 12-14k each with taxes and shipping they ran me 20k each. I've dumped about 3k on each on the rebuilds labor is cheap here. So my fiance thinks I should keep them since I know I have good reliable equipment. However I want to upgrade to newer equipment since I discovered truck paper. What do you guys think and whats your advice? Any kind of advice there is plenty of work here. I think outside dubai we have the most construction. BTW Detroit 8v series are junk :Banghead but ive fixed it so far

Replies0

No replies yet.