Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stealth Deere

hvy 1ton ยท 2008-12-11 14:39

Heres some pics of an 8530 blacked out from the factory and sent to the Ukrainian Army. Sure beats the Fendt Black Beauty if you ask me. I think the black and sliver should be a dealer option. I guess i would bleed black then.:lmao

Replies8
  1. #1stumpjumper832008-12-11 18:17

    wait till the mennonite see that rig... they will be on that like white on rice.

  2. #2dirt digger2008-12-11 19:33

    HAHA i love the looks of that thing...imagine that rig and a black CASE 50th anniversary hoe on a job together...now that would be sweet

  3. #3roddyo2008-12-11 21:08

    No Radio Required Only If it didn't come with a Radio

  4. #4ScottAR2008-12-12 02:18

    Deere Vader...

  5. #5redline2008-12-13 01:48

    thats the only good looking deere i have ever seen nice

  6. #6Feed Bunk2008-12-21 13:37

    That thing looks sweet. I think they could sell them here if it was an option.

  7. #7Dualie2008-12-24 18:38

    wow thats the brabus triple black of the tractor world. http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3300.asp?id=12779 WAY cooler than the normal JD green needs a bit of window tint though

  8. #8Tigerotor77W2009-01-04 16:53

    That is a sweet-looking paint job...