Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

steering linkage adjustment on bobcat753

srinaz ยท 2014-07-28 02:25

I have a bobcat 753 the loader had very little power on the left side . I found that a bolt was loose on left steering lever . I tried to correct this but now both right and left are out of adjustment and when I try to start the machine it no longer is in neutral and it stalls how do I adjust and find neutral and then properly adjust the steering . Help

Replies2
  1. #1MX452014-07-28 04:13

    G'day, Look into this site for pictures and lots of advices on 753 steering adjustment and other models. Different procedures for different models. Sounds like could be just the steering but also could be other - best to start with the steering if that was your only problem prior to trying to correct it. I am certain you can find the very good advices on this site. Regards, MX45.

  2. #2srinaz2014-07-28 07:24

    Got it thank you for your help