hey guys im working on a Samsung SE240 LC-3 excavator the stepping motor was replaced due to bad wires and the dial switch that controls it as well. the problem is the step motor will not reach max rpm and I have error codes ER14,ER22 but when I switch from auto to man and use the throttle cable it reaches the max rpm. Ive checked for correct connection, fuses, grounds I cant seem to find where to check next any help will be awesome plus I don't have any schematic's for this piece of equipment
Good day Brendan I assume you know that you must adjust the the step motor to the manual value it states 5.Volts but works better at 4,8 beware of any play that exists in the link joints. Kind regards Uffex
Ok thanks I'm a army mechanic full time for the guard I've only worked on John Deere 240 excavators before I'm not that familiar with this Samsung where would I be checking the volts at?
Good day Brendan Please drop me an email and I will post the information to you, bucket [email protected] Kind regards Uffex
Sorry Brendan the auto correction placed a space after "bucket" the address should read bucket sense as one word no space.