I think the transmission forward reverse solenoid valve is sticking on my Yale forklift model GLP050RENUA and will probably have to pull the valve apart and clean the internals - My model does not have an oil filter on top of the valve housing. The solenoid valve housing is square and sits sideways on top of the control valve housing - see attached pictures of my machine. It has a square end cap on the end with the coil with four long socket head cap screws holding the end plate on. Looking for some advice on the steps to open the valve for cleaning. If I remove the 4 bolts and remove the end cap will there be spring pressure and parts that will "pop" out that I have to watch for ? Will the solenoid coil where the wire harness is pull off as well ? Can the valve spool be pulled out through the one end to inspect the seals and clean it ? Should I remove the cap on the other end as well ? If anyone has a parts manual that shows this style of valve it would be real helpful if you could post a picture showing the blowup of the valve internals so I know better what to expect when I open it. thanks Gary
No replies yet.