Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Still not a fan of Pete but I bought a 99 378

cfherrman · 2024-10-11 11:54

It's got a locked up n14, super 10, Pete air in the rear with good highway rear ends and a 5th wheel. I've always said that I didn't like how Pete does the exhaust, clutch pedal, and the front radiator/bumper brackets, always looked like it's easy to rip off, well it is. $1500 for the truck, lots of parts stolen off it but it's mostly complete and the engine might be able to be rebuilt.

Replies5
  1. #1Coaldust2024-10-11 12:06

    She’s beautiful. With that faded yellow paint, we should call her, Miss Lemon Squeeze.

  2. #2cfherrman2024-10-11 13:04

    Well she's been already named p*** missile by the roughnecks

  3. #3Coaldust2024-10-11 13:56

    That’s awesome! lol

  4. #4Vetech632024-10-11 14:09

    So, Pete is 99 years old and weighs 378?

  5. #5Truck Shop2024-10-11 18:38

    Anybody can ruin any part on any truck at any time----LELI's, low energy low intelligence.