I recently purchased a 76 ford c800 with a Stinger TC-70 on it. My first question is, is there anywhere to find a service manual for these? I searched around and didn’t have much luck. There’s some servicing I would like to do to it and before tearing into it I would like to have some direction. Also is there relief valves on these? I tried lifting the front end of a farmall 400 off the ground and when I got it just under load the hydraulic system made a slight clunk and then wouldn’t lift any higher. Seems like it should lift more than that, I guess I won’t have to worry about laying it over haha.
Should probably check pump pressure. Might be worn out.
Hey send me a message I'll walk you through it. If it won't pick you need to Reave up to the block with multiple parts of line. If you can't get level them it's a bit of a hassle n I can walk you through it. Service is easy too just find anything that moves n grease it