Just when you think you've seen it all,you haven't.For like 3 years now,only once in a blue moon,usually in cold weather,my blower motor,horn,and sometimes the starter wouldn't operate,usually,but not always first thing in the morning.Most times,I would just cycle the starter key switch once or twice and it would be fine the rest of the day.Other times,it would take a little tap on that accessory relay on top of the steering wheel console.Not either though this last time--engine would start but no blower[read that as no AC and of course it was so hot out that my sweat is dripping in my eyes ] or horn.So,without doing any testing[I know ],I replace that relay and still nothing.So Mother Deere and I conclude that it now has to be the starter switch as that as some acc. circuit on it.NOPE.All it was,was a bad plug connection at the blower and 1 wire on the horn was off.Moral of the story: NEVER take anything for granted!!!!:Banghead:Banghead
No replies yet.