hey guys we farm out in the back 40 with small rds were about one of five farming opperations were the biggest we have 5 tractors. and we are constantly haVING PEOPLE FLY AROUND A CORNER AND BE ON OUR TRACTORS TAIL i want to put strobes in my tractors top cab lights front and back... and also our combine and our lowboy and also our main farm truck which is a 2000 chevy 3500 2wd... i mean i want to put strobes around the whole truck without messy wiring.. whats the best way to go and dont say teardrop beacons couse they dont catch the eye as fast as strobes. aNY links and pics of your alls units how much do you think it would cost
They call these Wig Wags. Several different places to get them. Fairly easy to install. Can install on any machinery or vehicle with factory lights. I know NAPA Auto Parts has them near me. http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/954153-f250-wig-wag-kit-installed-w-vids.html
Farmboy- Look at www.AWDirect.com . Enough light options there to keep you busy for years.
thanks has anyone ever heard of them on tractors
Had an MX 135 that I had 8 wig wag lamps on, 1 in each cab signal/warning lamp, 1 in each rear fender lamp, and 1 in each headlamp. I regularly drove down an eighteen foot road with an eight row corn planter, silage dump wagon, three row silage chopper, etc. I was the most hated farmer in the community when I had to move equipment. :beatsme:bash:ban
if i were you i would look into small led lights they are brighter than strobes use less energy basically maintenance free and they last a hell of alot longer than strobes