Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stuck valve on mini bobcat excavator

Billy Doug · 2021-11-24 16:48

Hey how is everyone doing? I’m new to the this forum. I’m seeking any information that i can receive from the experts or someone that is familiar with a 2017 bobcat mini excavator. I have a stuck valve and I’m not sure witch one it is. The valve that is stuck is the bucket curl valve. Thank you all in advance and I hope each and everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Replies5
  1. #1Billy Doug2021-11-24 16:52

    Also does anyone have a service manual for a 2017 bobcat mini excavator

  2. #2Billy Doug2021-11-24 16:58

    E32I is the model!!

  3. #3Billy Doug2021-11-24 16:59

    E32I is the model

  4. #4Mbar2021-11-27 12:12

    It’s pretty straight forward. Follow the lines from the cylinder to the control valve. The small lines are the pilot lines come if from the joystick. Remove metal spring clip and remove pilot line and see it that is constant pressure. Remove spool in valve and check for debris. Install the way it came out.

  5. #5uffex2021-11-27 12:43

    Good day This may help Kind Regards Uffex