Good morning, A new stump grinder arrived today for mounting on skid steer. A Handy Attachments, HSSG 24. Yeah, never heard of them. It looks well built, we will see. It came with no manual or any other info. There are 2 hydraulic lines and 4 solenoids. The hydraulic seems straight forward, in and out. The solenoids must control up/down and sideways motion. Where can I find some kind of control harness? Is there a universal setup with a control box with switches to actuate the solenoids with accompanying harness to splice into the 8 wires from solenoids? It seems doable to build one from scratch but would like to avoid that project. Any insight or direction is greatly appreciated.
https://www.skidsteergenius.com/collections/adapters Try this guy, I used them to convert a BC grader attachment to a CASE.
Excellent recommendation. I contacted skidsteer genius and Craig set me up with everything I'm going to need. Parts are on the way. Thank you
Your welcome, glad to hear it worked out.