HI i have a sullair 185 compressor used for sandblasting I'm only getting 70 psi nozzle pressure I have replaced air separator filter new blast hose and nozzle correct size checked for air leaks ect and have adjusted machine high Rev setting with no luck in getting back to what it was like any ideas would be great cheers
Check the barometric regulator, the butterfly is known to come loose and partially stop the air inlet.
Where is this located in don't have a user manual thanks
It is on top of the compressor, it controls the air into the compressor section. It will have some linkage connected to it that also goes to the injector pump.
I'm wondering if a 185 is big enough to keep up. All the mobile blasters I know are using 375's.
Yes it was fine until recent pressure loss I'll remove valve off the top of tank and check that out and go from there I guess